Wednesday 13 August 2014

Alien Conquest Mothership

I just love Lego.

I'm here to give you a kid's view of the most impressive Lego sets.  I have decided to start doing lego reviews on youtube.

 


I will be making many reviews and other videos about Minecraft and my cat, Caramel, too.

This set is an amazing set because of one of its features. It has a sound brick! When you spin the ring of the Mothership, it will make an alien abduction sound.  It has 2 figures, an alien and a news reporter. The UFO has a claw to grasp thing like figures, bricks anything small really.  It also has a handle on it so it is easy to carry.

It has 416 pieces.  I built it in about an hour.

I recommend it 4 star/brick. :-)

Get this set here:



Please let me know if you'd like me to review any other sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment